How to get the most out of Linked In
In collaboration with Debbie Inglis from Square Two Development Ltd
Spruce up your profile, find & make useful connections, and gain new ideas for what to post.
This session is aimed at individuals who are looking to get more from their LinkedIn Profile ... and even create one! It will be interactive, and involve 'breakout' sessions and tasks.
Here's what you can expect ...
For maximum benefit from this session it's important that you have an idea who your target market is, or your niche area, plus the current state of play with your LinkedIn account.
'Pre-work' is a set of questions to get you going with this. You'll receive them as part of the Workbook that I'll send out about a week before the event.
Part 1: Your Profile
Gain ideas for creating a professional looking profile or tweaking an existing one.
The main focus will be on the 'About' part of it, looking at some sample structures, and then having time to draft ideas of what you'd like to put here.
Part 2: Making Useful Connections
Learn how to search for your ideal clients
Pick up some ideas for how to personalise your connection request, and what to do after they've connected
Part 3: Content - How to Market Yourself Through Your Posts!
Learn 8 different types of post
Have time to start creating ideas under one or more of these post types
PLUS - Bonus resource!
Ideally, it will be good to have a LinkedIn account set up, even if there's nothing on it, as you'll be able to work on it as you go
You'll need to have your Workbook either printed out or somewhere on your device. You'll be sent both a .docx version for editing as you go, and a .pdf for printing out and filling in.
- Zoom link to follow once booked
- £45 - Introductory Rate - Book by TBC
ADVANCED BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL - limited number of places available
To book email: email@example.com
- Since attending this workshop I've been able to overhaul my profile so it looks better than it did & I am happier that I know what I'm doing on Linked In - Susan Graves
- I am in the process of re-focusing my business and attended Claire's Client Attraction Workshop. The workbooks she provided were very thought provoking and helped me to start me on my journey. Being on the zoom workshops Claire was great at facilitating the group. I learned a lot from the other groups members which helped me to expand my thoughts. Throughout the process I was provided with 121 coaching from Claire, her coaching technique helped to further explore my business and what I wanted to achieve. Claire is very knowledgeable and supportive. I would recommend Claire as a coach and a facilitator to your learning - Sandra Greatorex
- Having done all 3 sessions of the Client Attraction series, I am amazed by how much you can get out of a relatively short amount of time focusing on your business in a guided way. If you feel overwhelmed by your business and where you are going with it, then I would highly recommend this workshop. For me, it's clarified things so that I know where to focus my efforts - Lucy Davies, Websites by Lucy