Ignite Your Potential
TestIgnite your Potential in collaboration with Lynn Collins from Spencers Solicitors
"Leadership & learning are indispensable to each other" - John F Kennedy
- Are you at a cross roads needing some direction?
- Heading up a team and need to enhance your leadership skills?
- Want to invest in some self indulgent self development that will assist in every area of your life?
If you have answered YES to these questions then you need these workshops to:
- Increase confidence
- Set goals for life and business
- Increase self awareness
- Identify Leadership Skills
- Communicate better
- Be assertive
- Become your best self!
This multi-session self development course is run over 4 individual sessions, and can be undertaken in isolation or as a block of 4 for maximum effect and to complete the whole cycle of self discovery.
- Session 1 - Understanding Self - September 2020
- Session 2 - Understanding Others - October 2020
- Session 3 - Embracing Change - November 2020
- Session 4 - Measuring Success - December 2020
£95 per session or £375 for all 4 sessions
Sessions start at 9:30 am and finish at 4:30pm
ADVANCED BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL - limited number of places available
Cost includes lunch and tea/coffee refreshments
To book email: firstname.lastname@example.org or via eventbrite
- I enjoyed the open forum feel to the day and being able to talk openly about issues. I plan to promote my own personal brand and explore why I am currently lacking motivation
- WOW! I wasn't sure what to expect. We booked the course as management engaging time together as directors, but it's probably the most helpful and beneficial seminar I have ever been to & I've been to many! I'm coming back for more!
- I know who I am and how to get the most out of my skills and when to step back and breathe!
- I enjoyed the mix of theory V practical activities and open discussion in a really honest and secure environment.
- I am reflecting on my personal development which has been lost in the day to day of the job and plan to refocus on my personal development rather than solely focusing on staff
- "I enjoyed being able to take the time to focus on myself and understand my behaviour. I am going to use the insights from today to understand and modify my own behaviour to enable me to understand the team better"
- "I enjoyed learning about the different types of people and how to interact with them better. I plan to complete my SWOT and invest more in my personal development to achieve future goals"
- "I enjoyed the relaxed environment and the content was easy to understand. The challenge now is to look at myself and my actions and explore how I can improve and help others"
- "I enjoyed taking time to think about me in a relaxed environment where the content flowed well. I now need to consider ways to increase my confidence and not be self critical"
- "I've enjoyed reflecting on the relationships I have with people in different situations and how I can change my approach. I plan to look at the dynamics of the team to ensure we are performing as we should"
- "They were interesting sessions in a relaxed environment. I need to be mindful of others and how actions & words are perceived"
- "I enjoyed Stakeholder mind mapping and the components that build trust made me think more. I am looking forward to improving communication with existing relationships"
- "I enjoyed the session on conflict management and ranking motivators because this gave me further insight into understanding myself"
- "When I have a team problem I am going to use the circle of influence to find possible solutions to the problem"
- "I am looking forward to managing conflict in the best way to get results as well as managing individuals based on how they deal with situations and concerns to support with changes in the workplace"
- "I enjoyed exploring ways to improve and identify how others deal with situations"
- "Moving forward I am going to consider where the team sits in terms of their motivators and how I can influence change within the team"
- "I enjoyed exploring what I am motivated by and why"
- I loved receiving my DISC report and discussing real topics and problems. I now have increased self awareness with tips and techniques to implement at work and home
- I enjoyed going through my DISC report and finding solutions to problems