DISCOVER YOUR INNER CONFIDENCE
- Would you like to know what your inner confidence looks, sounds and feels like?
- Would you love to learn some great techniques to help you deal with anxiety and to help you say goodbye to the negative self talk and say hello to the confident new you?
- Would you like to feel more confident presenting your business pitch at networking events and ready to tackle those jobs you've been putting off for fear of failure or rejection?
If you are interested in attending future events or would like me to run this event for you then please contact me on 07710 382764 or via email email@example.com quoting CONFIDENCE2020
Date - TBC
Venue - Online via zoom
Cost - £125
- I left understanding my inner negative & positive self. Thank you once again for being your awesome self Claire - Angie
- Really enjoyed this course. Powerful discussions and ways to develop self. Claire is very knowledgeable, understanding and empathetic. She creates a safe space for discussion - Louise
- I enjoyed exploring why I lack confidence and ways to address this and I left being my positive self now I know who that is and what I need to work towards - Emma
- Really useful way to explore what confidence means to you and it was an opportunity to identify ways to develop confidence and self esteem - Lucy
- Great skills to facilitate group discussion, I particularly liked the Little Miss exercise to visualise to different "Me's". This helped me realise who I want to be. I now have tools to change my mindset and I can visualise the "confident" me rather than live with the "anxious" me
- It was very informal and allowed me time to think. I've realised that "things" are not necessarily true or real & I have different techniques to try
- I enjoyed this short and informative workshop which has given me food for thought and work to do on my confidence so I can become the person I am capable of being - Sue S
- I enjoyed the small group and being able to share our thoughts and feelings. It was a genuine workshop and I am going to use the GROW coaching model
- It was thought provoking with good ideas that I can use to move forward. I am more aware of how my feelings affect my behaviour and have the ability to take positive steps to improve.
- Very engaging, thought provoking and fun in a safe environment. I plan to start journaling my thoughts, feeling and behaviour daily
- The relaxed atmosphere - you put us at ease. The interaction - kept the evening active & pacey. I have clarity about Little Miss Anxiety & Little Miss Confident as well as a greater understanding of confidence & self esteem. Thank you for an entertaining and interesting evening - loved the informality & friendliness - Suzanne Smith, Reconnected Kinesiology Therapy
- I always enjoy Claire's workshops because I know she will present great content, give us time to discuss & process it/reflect on it, and ask useful thought-provoking questions to move our development of the topic in question forward. There's also time built in to ask questions and she makes it easy to share thoughts in a confidential environment - Debbie Inglis, Leadership Coach
- I thoroughly enjoyed the workshop, Claire's informative and supportive approach encouraged me to look at the beliefs I have that might hinder me setting up and reaching my personal goals. Now I am more clearly aware of these beliefs I can challenge and change them to help me enjoy life more - Gloria
- I wasn't sure what to expect when I arrived at this event, but Claire put us at ease and enabled me to see things that stopped me being confident and was amazed how I felt more positive and confident at the end. Thank you Claire - Noreen Maynard
- The workshop gave me the tools to work on my confidence in future situations. This will benefit my business and help me to grow both personally & professionally - Deborah Hoult, Virtual Assistant
- Claire makes you feel comfortable in discussing your issues and provides valuable exercises and discussions during the workshop to help you realise the inner confidence you have, thats already there, just buried a little deep, is OK to come to the surface - Jo Outram
- Fabulous event. Great insight to ME. Claire is very patient and is good at taking you through the process - Sarah Jones
- I love Claire's honesty and the way she is able to bring any situation example in line and into perspective of what's being discussed - Andrea Gillard, Andrea Gillard Design
- I would highly recommend this workshop to grow self awareness, insight & of course confidence
- Claire is a wonderful public speaker, its a warm friendly environment with interesting group activity and audience engagement. It was an interesting day with loads to take away and work on. I had never made the link between self esteem and confidence so this was a great epiphany. Feel more positive coming away from the event, thank you Claire. - Ellie